Use to spray
- Emulsion, interior and exterior
- Water or solvent based top coats
- Wood preservatives
- Most other low-viscosity water or solvent based coatings
- Designed, engineered and built – all in the USA
- Aerospace grade materials used throughout
- High grade aluminium for the control box, motor cover and heat sink – aluminium dissipates heat, as opposed to plastic which retains it
- Steel cut and precision ground gears – running in synthetic grease for positive heat transfer
- Frame from chrome plated heavy walled steel tubing, immensely strong and tough
- TriTech proprietary carbide blend is used for the ball and seat to give a superior and positive shut off
- All covered by the unique TriTech warranty
- TriTech T360 Contractor spray gun
- TriTech Contractor 517 airless tip
- TriTech Contractor safety guard
- 1/4″ x 15m textile hose assembly
- QLube x 237ml piston lubricant
- Flow 2.16 ltr/min
- Max tip 0.023″
- MWP 227 bar | 3300 psi
- Motor 820 watt PMDC
- Weight 15.0 kg
- Power supply 110 / 240 volt
Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty
The motor, motor brushes and drive train are warranted to the original purchaser only under normal use and service against defects in craftsman-ship or material for the lifetime of the product.
Wearing Parts Two Year Warranty
Should the packings, piston or prime valve need replacing within two years of the original purchase this will be carried out by an approved service agent at no cost to the purchaser; this is a one-time only change within the warranty period.
Craftsmanship Four Year Warranty
Outside of what is listed above TriTech airless sprayers are warranted under normal use and service against manufacturing defects for four years from the date of original purchase.
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.