Rustins Danish Oil is the original Danish Oil. It differs from Teak Oil in that it contains special ingredients, which prevent it from drying to a gloss.
- The original formulation of purified tung oil, vegetable oils and resins
- Primes, seals and finishes all woods, including oak, teak, mahogany and pine
- Hard wearing and durable
- Ideal for food preparation surfaces
- Forms a water-resistant seal
- Enhances the natural beauty of open-grained wood
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Does not leave a surface film to chip or scratch
- Dries to a natural, low-lustre, satin finish
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.