Durable fine surface filler for quick, durable spot repairs on timber (paintable after 30 minutes*)
The best of a fine surface filler and an epoxy in 1 product. No primer required. Cures fast, also under colder weather conditions. Easy and fast to apply.
- Fine surface filling and quick, durable spot repairs.
- The filling of nail holes, screw holes & cracks.
- For repairs of small defects in existing DRY FLEX® repairs.
- External and internal applications.
*Typical curing time for a repair applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
- Remove all paint & dirt.
- Ensure timber is dry.
- Dispense DRY FLEX® SF on to the mixing plate.
- Mix both components with EASY•Q™ application knives until a homogenous colour is reached.
- Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® SF in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
- Apply the DRY FLEX® SF and leave the surface smooth.
- When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at email@example.com
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at email@example.com and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.