Elastic repair compound for large timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 16 hours*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Suitable for large repairs and projects without time constraints.
- The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
- The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
- The filling of cracks and gaps.
- External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
|0 - 35 celsius
|5 - 50 mm
|Ready for sanding and painting (at 20 celsius)
|After 16 hours
|Mixing control system
|Solid light green
|300ml + 100ml
|With Dry Fix Uni
|See label: storage and transportation temperature: 5 - 40 celsius
- Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® UNI.
- Dispense DRY FLEX® 16 on to the mixing plate with the EASY•Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the rear position).
- Mix components A (green) and B (transparent) with the EASY•Q™ application knives until a homogeneous colour is reached.
- Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 16 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
- Apply DRY FLEX® 16 and immediately remove excess product.
- When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.