- Ensures maximum adhesion between any DRY FLEX® repair product and the substrate
- Repairs with any DRY FLEX® can be completed up to 24 hours after
application of DRY FIX® UNI
- Low viscosity an solvent free to penetrate quickly and deeply into the wood
- Easy to apply with a brush
- Extra long processing time of 1 hour
- Simple and clean dosing and sealing
|0 - 35 celsius
|200ml + 100ml
|20 - 45 minutes
|See label: storage and transportation temperature: 5 - 40 celsius
- Shake component A (transparent) well before use.
- Pour component A (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into a clean EASY®Q™ mixing cup.
- Pour component B (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into the same mixing cup.
- Stir with the EASY®Q™ spatula. Apply DRY FIX® UNI with a brush to all contact surfaces.
- Allow the product a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 45 minutes to penetrate.
- Remove all excess product which hasn’t penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
- Apply DRY FLEX® or BIO FLEX™ within 24 hours to the pre-treated wood (whilst the DRY FIX® UNI is still tacky).
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.