- Cable storage - Simple and effective. The durable strap keeps the cable in place during transportation.
- Cable - High quality and has a long reach
- Hose storage - Keeps the hose and dust extractor placed together.
- Easily accessible flat filter - The filter is easy to reach through a separate opening in the back without removing the upper part.
- Air intake filter - Longer life time of motor. A (PET) filter is available as an accessory for even better protection.
- AutoStart function - As the dust extractor only runs when the power tool is in use, the dust extractor gains a longer lifetime and makes less noise.
- High-performance - A 1200 W motor and a 1-stage turbine that creates 250 mbar suction with an airflow of 4500 l/min. These features make the dust extractor well suited for Mirka applications.
- Big wheels Significantly improves manoeuvrability on uneven floor surfaces.
Unfortunately we can't send Mirka products to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at email@example.com
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at email@example.com and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.