The next-generation Silk Touch Ultra entails a curation of world-class filaments for an unmatched brushing experience. It is a versatile conventional-shaped flat brush suitable for use with all types of paint on a wide range of surfaces, including walls, ceilings, wood and metal. Elevate your work with this meticulously crafted brush that combines precision, durability, fast/even coverage and sustainability in one exceptional package.
Perfect for water and oil-based paints
- Special hydrophobic and oil-repellent filaments hold paint on their surface without absorbing it
- Filaments maintain rigidity, making them highly effective at distributing the solids in any coating
Advanced chemical tip treatment
- Softens and thins filament tips for a streak-free finish
- Splits the tips into multiple finer tips and texturises them, maximising surface area for high paint pick-up
- Intricately texturises the tips to retain and release paint only as commanded, providing precise control.
Highly elastic form recovery
- Filaments can be bent or controlled as the user pleases to achieve precise brush strokes
- Returns to original shape, wash after wash
Filaments resist paint build-up
- Rinses out fast
- Easy to maintain for a long life
High-capacity, oval ferrule with skinny filaments
- Maximizes total filament surface area for astonishing paint pick-up
- Made of Grade 304 stainless steel with exceptional corrosion resistance
- Compatible with brush storage boxes
- Unvarnished birchwood
- FSC® certified - sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Laser-etched, providing additional slip-resistance for a secure hold
How quickly do you deliver?
Next day if we have it in stock.
Can I get a VAT invoice?
You will receive an automatic VAT invoice. If you can't find it contact us at email@example.com
When do I receive my order confirmation email?
As soon as you have placed your order. You will also receive another email once your order has been dispatched.
Do I have to be a tradesperson to shop with Tradec Supplies?
No you don't have to be a tradesperson. Anyone can shop with us.
Can I amend my order?
Once you have placed your order we begin the process of getting your products to you right away. So please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by calling 01252 376899.
If there is a problem with my order what do I do?
Contact us with your order number at email@example.com and we will resolve any issues you may have.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.